Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Group
Last Tuesday of the month, 2:00 - 3:30pm
Build a support system with those who understand.
Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Learn about community resources.
For more information or to register, call the 24/7 helpline 800.272.3900